Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Library Coffee Bar . Nexus

two of my favourite things combined make this one of my favourite cafe .

imagine having a great brunch being surrounded by books .  if that is not awesome i don't know what is..





this branch which is situated at bangsar south is fairly new,  so not much people there on a sunday afternoon .

perfect place for those looking for something heavier than normal coffee during the day as this place serves cocktails coffee .

Managed to try the caramel latte which I quite liked . smooth . not too sweet .




it is hard to find cafes which served savoury waffles in KL and the library is one of the few that has a few choices to go with their waffles . the usual ice cream waffle or grilled chicken waffle . I ordered the big breakfast which comes with scrambled eggs, sausages, hams and waffle . The waffles was a lil bit soggy for me but the ham was awesome!




Definitely don't mind coming back here again for the ambience, friendly waiters and waffles! I've been searching high and low for a place that serves savoury waffles, if you have it you win!

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment